Garage Door Repair Toronto
Our technicians offer fast and reliable service for all home owners. If you need garage door repair, service or replacement or installation we are here for you 24/7. Our work is done by qualified professionals and all our work is fully guaranteed and insured.
We are proud to offer speedy and reliable garage door repair services and will work around your schedule to get the job done. We service both manual and automatic garage doors! Call: 647-933-5396
Common Garage Door Issues
- Opener won’t open with the remote or the wall switch.
- Won’t close all the way
- Reverses before hitting the floor
- Won’t open or partially open
- Opens but the motor won’t stop running
- A part is broken
Often times there are clear signs that you garage door needs replacing. Here are just a few:
1. Difficulty in opening and closing your garage door. Garage doors have a lot of moving parts and over time some of these parts can break or stop working properly. If you have an automatic door opener, it may malfunction if other parts are not working properly. Parts such as springs, cables, track, hinges and rollers can be the issue and may need to be replaced.
2. Bent garage door. If your garage door just doesn’t look right then it maybe be due to a malfunction or broken part.
3. Peeling or paint chipping. Overtime, paint can peel and crack due to the elements. If you have a wooden door it can start to rot if not attended to.
A garage door consists of many parts including:
- Torsion and extension springs
- Exhaust Ports
- Top and bottom bracket and Jamb bracket
- Lift handles
- Bottom Seals
- Cable Drums
- Spring fittings
- Cables and locks and much more
If any of these parts malfunction you will probably have a problem with your garage door and will need a professional to fix them. We can replace or fix all of the above items.
We service calls fast and guarantee that your door will be fixed the first time around. Our technicians specialize in residential garage door and opener repairs. Our services are guaranteed and our prices are competitive. We can take on any garage door problem including spring repair or replacement, broken cables, roller or track adjustments and replacements.
How to Contact Us
We would love to hear from you. Contact us today or use the contact form to send us your request. Call us: 647-933-5396
- Garage Door Openers
- Garage Motors
- Spring Repair
- Door Replacements
- Locksmith Services
Garage Door Openers and Motors
Garage door openers are electric motors that open and close your garage door. They are usually activated from buttons which can either be wired into the household electrical circuit or run on a battery. When the button is pressed it then sends an infrared or radio signal activating the motor which in turn moves the track-and-pulley system that raises the door. There are several things that can go wrong with such a device. The most common symptom is having an unresponsive door when the button is pushed. In some cases the opener may operate without a command. You can attempt to repair your opener by replacing any batteries, testing the motor or lubricating the mechanisms. If the problem persists call a professional.
Torsion springs are used to lift your garage door when opened either manually or by electric motor. When the mechanism is activated, torsion is applied through the torsion shaft which turns the lift drums which wind cables attached to the door near the bottom. There is a lot of stored energy in the springs so if they are malfunction avoid attempting to repair on your own at all costs as it can be dangerous. Call a professional technician.